If you can't find your question on this page, please send us an email or call our American Support Line at 1-800-265-2150 and one of customer service representatives will be happy to answer it for you.
If your question is specific to your model, please have your model and serial number on-hand.
How to find your model and serial numbers.
The model and serial number are located on the gas caution sticker. This sticker will be in one of three possible locations.
- On the bottom shelf down by the wheels.
- On the rear cart support bar, located on the back of the barbecue just below the bottom casting.
- On the interior side panel of the cabinet.
Cleaning & Maintenance
- What is the correct way to season cast iron grids?
- Why is it important to season cast iron grids?
- My barbecue is experiencing excessive flare-ups. What could cause that?
- My ignition system doesn't work anymore. What could have gone wrong?
- The inside of my lid appears to have the paint peeling off. What do I do?
- There is a black oily soot building up on my cooking grids and more importantly on my food, what could cause this?
- General Information
- My cast iron cooking grids appear to be rusty. What do I do?
- My Grill Burner does not have a high and even flame.
- My Propane tank runs out of gas after only a couple of uses.
- My Grill has low flame and is taking longer then normal to heat up.
- The regulator on my propane barbecue is occasionally humming. What could cause this?
- My barbecue does not get hot enough and will only stay lit for a limited time. What could be causing this?
- I have white spots on the outside of my Grill castings.
- My grill ignitor won't light the BBQ, but the BBQ will light manually.