If you can't find your question on this page, please send us an email or call our American Support Line at 1-800-265-2150 and one of customer service representatives will be happy to answer it for you.
If your question is specific to your model, please have your model and serial number on-hand.
How to find your model and serial numbers.
The model and serial number are located on the gas caution sticker. This sticker will be in one of three possible locations.
- On the bottom shelf down by the wheels.
- On the rear cart support bar, located on the back of the barbecue just below the bottom casting.
- On the interior side panel of the cabinet.
Cleaning & Maintenance
1. Always season the grids before using the BBQ for the first time.
2. To clean grids, use a brass or stainless steel brush.
3. To clean the outside of the BBQ, use mild soapy solution and wash off. Frequent cleaning will help maintain the original appearance.
4. Never use oven cleaner, it will remove the paint finish.
5. Never use harsh cleaners or utensils to clean any part of the BBQ. Never use cleaners with bleach or abrasives on stainless steel.
6. Only use household cooking oils to season the grids.
7. Never use automotive or industrial oil to lubricate the BBQ.
8. Never leave the BBQ unattended.
9. Never use your barbecue in an enclosed space, under an over hang and not closer than 24" from any combustible surface.
10. Never store a propane tank in an enclosed space.